549 N.E.2d 169-175Supreme Court of Ohio.
ADMINISTRATIVE DOCKET Wednesday, December 20, 1989
1. An amendment to Gov. Bar R. V(44) (Reciprocal Discipline) was adopted, effective December 5, 1989.
2. Proposed amendments to Traf. R. 3(B) and 13(B), and the Uniform Traffic Ticket, will be published for a thirty-day public-comment period.
3. An amendment to Traf. R. 22(B) (Membership of Commission) was adopted, effective December 5, 1989.
4. The following persons were appointed to the Board of Commissioners on Grievances and Discipline of the Supreme Court for terms expiring December 31, 1992: David R. Boyd (at large, nonlawyer member); David S. Cupps (District 10); and Deborah Kay Brown Gaines (at large judge member). The following person was reappointed to the Board of Commissioners on Grievances and Discipline of the Supreme Court for a term expiring December 31, 1992: Steven C. Hollon (District 12).
5. The following persons were reappointed to the Board of Commissioners on Character and Fitness for terms expiring December 31, 1992: Gerald B. Lackey (District 6); and Richard G. Reichel (District 5). Gerald B. Lackey was also appointed Chairperson of the commission for 1990.
6. The request of Beth Short of The Daily Reporter to review public comments concerning the proposed amendment to S. Ct. R. Prac. VII, Section 4 (Reference for Argument in Tax and Other Cases) was granted.